+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blood DK - first frost emblem purchase and gemming advice

Blood DK - first frost emblem purchase and gemming advice

The title says it all: I know some of my gems are incorrect (at least I believe they are) but I'm not too concerned because of the iLvl of the gear and that I have two trophies sitting in my bags to upgrade to 245 pieces.

What would be the 'largest' upgrade for me via frost emblems right now? At the moment, I'm looking at either the belt or the trinket.

Thanks!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nd&cn=Blowfish
    Last edited by Blowfish1; 06-08-2010 at 11:20 PM.

If you are asking straight up belt or trink? i say belt.

Why? Both your trinks, despite being low level, are +stam trinks. The belt, fully tricked out will be a massive upgrade over the old one.

Just get a triumph trink for when you need more armor.

Aside from the belt and the trinket, I can't see anything else I'd want to spend my frost emblems on first. When I start going for crafted gear, I'll be pulling saronite from frost emblems off of him, since he doesn't need them anymore.

The gloves are so-so, but they'd be a minor upgrade in comparison to the belt.

The only other options I can see is saving up another 24 frost emblems and getting the chest piece instead.

Belt all the way, hands down. Not only are there two more sockets but there's a significant armor increase to be had from the belt as well.

I wouldn't worry about the chest right now. If you're stepping into ICC the "Ghoul Commander's" chestpiece from Deathwhisper should tide you over until nicely until you have the badges for the 264 chest. I'd get your belt, then maybe your trinket so you could lose one stam trinket in favor of the armor trinket.

+ Reply to Thread