+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am I Ready to raid

Am I Ready to raid

As a Tank I'm pretty confident in my abilities and I have no doubts that I will be successful in raids. But being Tuesday I want to make sure before I hop into ToGC tonight if my warrior is glyphed,talented and gemmed correctly.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...le&cn=Figbaton

You've got some issues.

Spec looks okay although you don't really need improved spell reflect for most fights and should pick up shield spec. You also might want to think about a max mitigation build for Gormok, its a punishing fight. This spec would feature (depending on your raid comp) the enhanced AP debuff from and glyphed/talent improved shieldwall.

I'd change your glyph (cleaving) out for ToGC. Bring a glyph of taunt for Gormok and a Glyph of Sunder for Twin Valks (assuming you use the stacking method).

Gearwise..looks okay but you're on the gear threshold for the content. I would have used epic gems instead of rare quality and you've left almost 500 health on the table as a consequence. Also, I'd go dodge/stam or expertise/stam in place of the defense/str gem you've got in your mat.

Don't forget your trusty ironshield potions - pop one just before Gormok engages and one when it wears down. If the fight takes longer than that, you're doomed anyways.

+ Reply to Thread