+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What can i do?

What can i do?

Hi

First itīs very funny for me to play with my Tankwarrior and i think itīs for my available time a good gear.
    But now i want more for my warri, so i need an advice, what can i do now?
    Which enchant on which slot would be more perfect?
    Are there some hints for respeccing in a different way? (2 or 3 points if itīs, more perfect)
    only stamina gems, right?

So if you got an advice for me, i would be very thankful!

greetingz

ps. iīm from austria and i dont need english very often, sorry for my mistakes

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ar&cn=Demetsch

Well, you want improved thunderclap it's a bread and butter tank skill and makes melee attacks slower from mobs.

replace the agi enchant on the cloak with armour, same with gloves, threat should not be an issue. Stam or stats on chest and stam on shield.
    I would change the glyphs as well, Not sure what you are tanking but I take it you are tanking ICC?
    Your pain was my pleasure, your sorrow my joy!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnia View Post
    Well, you want improved thunderclap it's a bread and butter tank skill and makes melee attacks slower from mobs.

replace the agi enchant on the cloak with armour, same with gloves, threat should not be an issue. Stam or stats on chest and stam on shield.
    I would change the glyphs as well, Not sure what you are tanking but I take it you are tanking ICC?
    Considering he's swimming in ICC gear I'd say yes.

OP: Change your head enchant to the Argent Crusade one, your gem should be 10 dodge/15 stam. All other gems stamina. Cloak enchant 240 armor, shoulder enchant 30 stam/15 resil, chest 275 hp (NOT 10 stats), gloves 240 armor or 18 stam, weapon blood draining or mongoose and shield 18 stam.

Spec and glyphs: Since you are going for the deep wounds spec, use this:
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LAM00f...idczsGo:cTiMmo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

+ Reply to Thread