+ Reply to Thread

Thread: which trinkets should i use?

which trinkets should i use?

iv'e been using the Glyph of Indomitability and The Black Heart but i just got the Skeleton Key an ive had the Purified onxia blood talisman which combonation of these would be best suited for a pally warrior here is my armory link. also just to specify what i do which is pretty much obviouse im raiding ICC so whatever would be best for end game raiding please tell me what you think and why so please thnx.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...+Edge&cn=Akuza

First of all, change your enchants and gemming - it's horrible. You are well over def cap, so just gem with stam where you can. Just remember to have one red socket for meta gem to activate. As for enchants - get pvp enchant on shoulders, health on chest, probably Mongoose on your weapon, 18stam on shield, stam on gloves and probably boots. At this moment, you have far better gear than mine, yet same HP. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Youlos%C3%A9
    Cheers!

/Edit: Ah, forgot about trinkets ^^. I'd prefer Skeleton Key + Glyph. Armor is awlays nice.

Yeah you completely got the ring idea with agility and def gemming. One agi/stam gem in your helm for the meta is fine but the rest should be stam.

Key and glyph are the best combination except for high magic damage fights where I'd consider key/black heart.

See if you can get into TOC 25 and cop a Satrina's Impeding Scarab. Easily better than all 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Of the three you have, Glyph and Skeleton Key. SIS is not as good as Skeleton Key in the iLevel 245 model, in my opinion.

The on-use is far more powerful than the SK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

+ Reply to Thread