+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Warrior Tier 10 4-piece Bonus

Fury Warrior Tier 10 4-piece Bonus

How do you track it? I use MSBT, and it only shows up that i have a Bloodsurge proc. I can't tell if it has 1 or 2 charges, unless i look up at my buffs. I don't want to have to look up there every time MSBT says Bloodsurge. Are there any addons that would track it for me? Any advice would be much appreciated.

I use gupslamalert. It gives you a different audio signal for a single slam proc or the 4 piece T10 double slam proc.

power auras kind of tracks it. if you make an aura for slam and make it show a timer, you will be able to tell how many slam procs you have. a normal slam will only last for 4 seconds while the double proc will last for 9.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

I use Satrina's Buff Frames, with a special buff bar just for slams! I have it set up to show the time remaining as well as the count (1 or 2).
    Pippens <Inversion> Ravencrest-US

Does the Power Aura one look something like what it is in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48U6bsMR_0I

If so, i would LOVE that.

I just found an add on that tracks it (and other fury skills) quite nicely.

FuryDPS is what its called. You can find it on Curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lieuluke View Post

you can set it to many different icons...i choose to have it show the slam icon. you can see it in a screenshot in my ui link.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Lieuluke View Post

I'm pretty sure the add on in that video is Class Timer. I use it as well and it's quite customizable without being ridiculously confusing. You can also add in extra buffs so for it to track e.g. Blood Drinker proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonsakaboo View Post
    I use gupslamalert. It gives you a different audio signal for a single slam proc or the 4 piece T10 double slam proc.

GUPslamalert is the way to go.... Its very nonintrusive addon that basically makes a sound when you get a bloodsurge proc...... For a normal bloodsurge you hear PERFECT .. when you get a tier 10 4 set bonus you hear DOMINATE! its very simple and reduces reaction time.

But having a timing on the proc is also important, because you have to make a decision if you have time to hit BT or WW before your proc expires, so for that I use Classtimer.

I personally use Need to Know. I have a bar that pops up and depletes as the proc times out, and it indicates how many charges the proc has, as well as a time in seconds. Nifty little add on. I also use it to track sunders, shouts, and any other procs that require reflexive activation. (Sword and Board for my prot spec is one of them, Bites on the BQL fight work also)

+ Reply to Thread