+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FURY, need some help about trinkets and arp.

FURY, need some help about trinkets and arp.

Hello tankspot users,

Long time reader, first time poster.

First of all my armory:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ream&n=Laradda

Right now I'm sitting at 94.89% Armor Penetration. And I'm not sure where I should get the last bit or armor pen (elixers, food buffs?). I doubt between the tier 10 head (for the set bonus) and the 264 badge chest (for more armor pen). So my question is:
    How and where can I get the last 5.11% Armor Penetration?
    Is the two-piece bonus from tier 10 worth it over de Armor Penetration increase from the 264 badge chest?

Either way I feel like the proc from Needle-Encrusted Scorpion has lost its power somewhat.
    Should I go back and use my Mirror of Truth of Loathed Shadow again?
    Is the haste trinket from frost emblems worth getting?

Thanks for reading and I hope to see a respond soon.

Laradda - Knokploeg / Hellscream

Since you dont have the 264 badge chest yet, don't buy it. Your T10 chest will be better because as you gear out you will be able to get into ICC 25 pugs and obtain tokens to upgrade it to ilvl 264. The 2p and 4p Bonuses are absolutely amazing, and I would not recommend passing them up. As for the remaining ArP, you should be eating ArP food.

Also I recommend you use the Relentless Earthsiege meta gem. +21agility, +3% increased critical damage. Change the dreadstone in your chest to a nightmare tear, and the dreadstone in your boots to a +20ArP. This will leave you more room to work with your gemming as you obtain upgrades.

Also please use ramaladin in MH and claymore in OH
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/gabbu/advanced

To answer your question about trinkets...once you are passed the "soft cap" where your static ARP + the ARP from the proc = 100%, find a new trinket. The badge trinket isn't bad, the ones you should look for are some combination of Deathbringers Will, Whispering Fanged Skull, and/or Deaths Choice/Verdict. The badge trinket comes in slightly below those 3. I will re-iterate what Khilbron said about the Tier bonuses: get them. They make up the difference between an ICC 10 and ICC 25 item, hands down.

Side note, if you're picking up that extra ARP from food, make sure you run the numbers and check your gems that you're not going over 100% ARP with food. Better to be a few % points under ARP cap than waste the buff points from your food.

As stated above, DON'T buy the 264 frost chest. Get 4/5 t10 with helm, shoulders, chest, and legs. Get the 264 frost badge gloves, and you should be at cap.

Quote Originally Posted by gabbu View Post
    Also please use ramaladin in MH and claymore in OH
    I think if I do that, I will be slightly under the expertise soft cap.

Also I forgot to mention I only raid 10 man, so I will not have acces to 25 man loot, or tier tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by laradda View Post
    I think if I do that, I will be slightly under the expertise soft cap.
    Unlike other dual wielders, Fury warriors dont have a lot of attacks which hit with both weps (actually only WW hits with both weps). Most of the other attacks use MH only. Thats why you would want "Slow or higher top end dmg wep" on your MH. Keeping Claymore in your MH you are reducing dmg output from very attack you do. Just regem or re-enchant expertise to get to the cap.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/gabbu/advanced

+ Reply to Thread