+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior Arms Dps Advice

Warrior Arms Dps Advice

Well my MS is Protection and I use to be fury but respeced to arms because I wanted to start getting into pvp again so I would do good in pvp and okay in pve, the next raid I did with this new spec I was told I did 5.2k on Saurfang 25, so after having this spec for about a week or two I recently just changed to a pve spec that I was giving to a guy I saw on a youtube video I talked to. And he told me what to gem, and spec.

I respecd last night and was on the heroic dummy in IF and I was pulling around 4k self buffed for about 6mins straight.

So I think that with this new spec and gemming I should be able to pull more than 5.2k, Would like some advice and comment on my warrior.

BTW my expertise is 22, And I hit 26+ with food buff.

Thanks,

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Unforgivein

Your stats aren't all that bad really. As arms, I wouldn't worry too much about reaching the expertise cap with food. You probably will get more benefit from the strength food, as a dodge will proc overpower anyway. What strikes me is that you only have one piece of t9 and no t10 gear. Why haven't you gone for your set bonuses?

I recently just started going on my dps set and have been gearing up my ms before i do os, But I'm currently working towards tier pieces for frost, and i got a lot of this gear for os rolls that no one needed.

+ Reply to Thread