+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does anyone else find Holy Paladin WAY too boring?

Quote Originally Posted by Indirect View Post
    Does anyone else find Holy Paladin WAY too boring?
    Actually, yes. (I figured this question could actually have a "yes" answer.) I switched to DK tanking as my main and I love it. Tanking up to 11/12 HM's now, and still going further. Way more fun. I suggest switching roles or switching classes, or both. I actually like all roles, and almost every classes, but at the moment, I love tanking, and will probably do that 99% of the time until Cataclysm.

A holy pally is very useful and very boring at the same time. I find my self raid healing on fights like H marrowgar (during bonestorm phase) just so i have something to do other than that i listen to music in the background

Quote Originally Posted by Paxromana View Post
    A holy pally is very useful and very boring at the same time. I find my self raid healing on fights like H marrowgar (during bonestorm phase) just so i have something to do other than that i listen to music in the background
    Uh, you're supposed to be raid healing during the bone storm. If your current assignment is not taking damage (and will not be taking any), then you go heal where the damage is.

It irks me when I see "tank healers" standing around during Marrowgar's Bone Storm or "raid healers" just standing around when Festergut hits 3 stacks. Heal the tanks, heal the raid, your job is not complete!

Amen to that.

Healing is a team effort.
    I could strangle anybody who stands idle because the target he has been assigned doesn't take damage. Helping out when you can is nothing to brag about. You are expected to do that.
    Heal the raid, DPS for a bit, do something.

SIMON DE MONTFORT, EARL OF LEICESTER
    pioneer of representative government who was
    killed in the Battle of Evesham on 4 August 1265.

With beacon of light raid healing is pretty much what we do most of the time anyway.

Ka Pai, GMT+12 recruiting now!

+ Reply to Thread