+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what 2 stack

what 2 stack

whats better 2 stack in either spell power or spirit for dps spell power is needed but spirit gives shadow priest spell power is it enough to just 2 stack on spirit?

Spellpower is better than spirit to stack. But you shouldn't neclate spirit all together.
    The box said: "Requires Windows 98 or better.", so I installed Linux.

From what I've gathered from my guild, shadow priests don't blindly stack a single stat - they go for a spellpower-heavy balance of stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal
    ...there is no true progression for a casual anymore, just hand outs.

You want Spell Power. You want Haste. You want Crit. You find Spirit to be acceptable. (SP > Haste > Crit > Spi)

For enchants, you essentially just stick the biggest Spell Power enchant on everything (use +Stats on chest, and either Tuskarr's for increased mobility or Icewalker for the crit on boots) For your weapon 81 SP (staff) > Black Magic > 63 SP (1h weapon)

For gems:
    --Meta = Chaotic Skyflare.
    --Red = Runed (23 SP)
    --Yellow = Reckless (12 SP, 10 haste).
    --Blue = Purified (12 SP, 10 Spirit) ONLY if the socket bonus is 6SP or better. Runed otherwise. You do need 2 blues to activate the meta, so you may find yourself grabbing an otherwise unacceptable socket bonus in order to do so.

Also, be sure you have 11% hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyffyr View Post
    Also, be sure you have 11% hit.
    For raiding, yes.

For 5mans, you only need 1%.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyffyr View Post
    You want Spell Power. You want Haste. You want Crit. You find Spirit to be acceptable. (SP > Haste > Crit > Spi)

For enchants, you essentially just stick the biggest Spell Power enchant on everything (use +Stats on chest, and either Tuskarr's for increased mobility or Icewalker for the crit on boots) For your weapon 81 SP (staff) > Black Magic > 63 SP (1h weapon).
    This is true, although a good enchant for boots is also the new Greater Spirit (+18 spirit), it's mana regen and spellpower. I know it's a valuable enchant for mages, so Spriests shouldn't be much different.
    The box said: "Requires Windows 98 or better.", so I installed Linux.

+ Reply to Thread