+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Grid+Clique, or Healbot, or Vuhdo- Holy Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Bashal View Post
    It's more of a question of which you prefer, meaning you kind of have to try them all.

Or pick one at random and if you like it a lot, don't bother with the rest.

My personal preference is VuhDo. But lots of people like the other ones, too.
    I would agree with the first statement. You may think a certain addon is amazing but really don't know what you're missing out on until you try them all. I've found this to be true many times and still try new addons to see if I can find something that does the job better. You can pick one at random and like it, but perhaps you would've liked something else even more.

My 2 cents, VuhDo is pretty amazing and I've gotten a few others to try it and are now addicts. It has a ton of features, most of which you probably won't use. However I found several features I wasn't specifically looking for that I really like. It's easy to use out of the box unlike Grid but also has a lot of things you can specially customize if you wish.

Meh. I agree, if you feel like you can improve, then by all means try them. But I've always felt like the areas in healing I can improve upon are not related to my Addons or anything like that, so I'm perfectly content to keep the setup I'm comfortable with rather than trying others out. But if the setup isn't working, then yes, by all means, try others out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bashal View Post
    When you go into the keybinds interface, there's a checkbox in the top-right corner to indicate you want character-specific keybinds.
    Thanks

I currently use Vuhdo for healing on my paladin, liked it better than healbot and havent had the time too try grid since Vuhdo is working prefectly for me, i am also using it for my hunter as well, just to lay up MD fast and is kinda addiected as well But as previouse stated i agree, go with what feels best for you and aslong as there is no "real" mecanial fails that bring down your healing i think ur all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulia View Post
    Meh. I agree, if you feel like you can improve, then by all means try them. But I've always felt like the areas in healing I can improve upon are not related to my Addons or anything like that, so I'm perfectly content to keep the setup I'm comfortable with rather than trying others out. But if the setup isn't working, then yes, by all means, try others out.
    Is it possible to heal with decursive's MUF(mini unit frames) and clique?

I don't use Clique. But, from my understanding, Clique will work with any unit frame. As long as it's a real unit frame, Clique should work.

K

+ Reply to Thread