Hi there fellow Pvp-Prots!

I just recently started to play Pvp at all, got my 5k Honorable Kills achievement just yesterday, so im looking for some advice on basically everything...

Ive done some reading on Prot-pvp and decided to go for Arp with Trinket and mix it up with some Pvp-gear.

So here is what im sitting at: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...sera&cn=Cormak im going to get Tuskarrs Vitality on my Boots, but im unsure about wether to get Major Stam or Greater Assault on my Bracers.
If I didnt log in PVP-Gear heres what im sitting at: 31.4k Hp, 613 res, 39.4 Arp before Battlestance, 2xT9 for the Arp, Needle encrusted Scorpion, Frost Giants Cleaver = 2.6 Speed Dps Axe...
Ive got 3xT10 so maybe it would be an option to go 2xT10 for Shockwave and SS an gem for str?

Im able to Pug some ICC or whatever for upgrades but im not willing to join a Raidguild due to the time and dedication im currently unable to offer... got enough PUG-Score in Tank gear to get me invited to everything before ICC HC... (if you happen to see me in Tankgear, feel free to give advice, apart from the boots, i know they are crap )

So as I said, im looking for advice on basically everything whether it be upgrades outside arena-rating, gemming, enchanting, build or what else comes to mind...

I mosty do Bgs, did some Arena but didnt found much fun in it, maybe due to my lacking experience...
I try to apply pressure trougth devastate/SS, spell refect as often as its up, lock down healers with stuns or people who drop to finish them off... I play in Battlestance, switch to Disarm or if im getting focused.

So i did some duels but i am simply unable to get enough pressure/dmg to worry most of my fellow Pvpers, most of them just wear me down till my last stand runs out and im sitting with 1 HP... well, there are some Players where i leave with 90% HP, but thats more of an exeption... it seems like i`m just unable to get them down quick enough to stunlock till death. Are there any tricks im unable to think of? Or do i try to play in the wrong league?

Thanks in advance and please excuse my english, its not my first language...

Best regards
Cormak