+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hit is droppin fast.

Hit is droppin fast.

Well, I've been getting a lot of new gear lately, but I noticed my hit has been dropping like a rock. What upgrades, aside from Tiny Abom could I use to get my hit back to a 7% level? (7% as I usually run my own raids and never go without a shammy, so I always have the draenei racial). I have the Mark of Supremacy in my bags but I'd lose a lot of DPS by switching it in. (Well not that much considering I'd hit with every thing).

Could I switch out a few Str Gems for Str/Hit and pick up some Socket Bonuses? Also the Heroic Polar Bear Claw Bracers and also available to me next time they drop, but I'd still be under the cap.

Armory is http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...llow&cn=Rhorey

Wont the 60 hit on the 277 polar bear claw bracers push you over the hit cap? the hit cap is 263 as far as im aware (without the dranei)

Damn didn't even realize. Yes they would.

Resolved, I put Str/Hit in my gloves and ring to get to 7.15%. Got 10Str through the socket bonuses so I ended up -10Str. Well worth the AP lost.
    Last edited by Skeetss; 05-15-2010 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Wording

Quote Originally Posted by Davih View Post
    Wont the 60 hit on the 277 polar bear claw bracers push you over the hit cap? the hit cap is 263 as far as im aware (without the dranei)
    263 is the soft (Yellow) hit cap for dual-wield 2handers, but 164 is the soft cap if you 3/3 precision (3% hit).

Quote Originally Posted by Loganisis View Post
    164 is the soft cap if you 3/3 precision (3% hit).
    He's a ret pally, not a warrior. 263 is what rets need.

Yellow sockets with +STR bonuses are generally fine to gem with +str +hit ametrines (orange).

+ Reply to Thread