+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Dps sucks...

My Dps sucks...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...zhul&cn=Razanu

Ok im in icc 10 with 5699GS and ive linked my character up above. im a undead warlock and im only pushing out like 7-8k... maybe. im destro. i have addons that help but i feel like i could be doing something wrong. i should be pushing out way more. any advice?? and do frame rates have anything to do with it?

Frame rate, if it is effecing your ability to use attacks will hurt. The same goes for extreme latency or poor reaction times.

Think about it this way, if you are a gcd locked class(like an enh shammy) taking the haste complication out of it, you get 1 special every 1.5 seconds. Now imagine your frame rate, latency (there are mechanisms to help this built into the game butmigt not help extreme cases) and slow reaction time all leads to yu taking half a second to press the next attack. You now get 1 attack every 2 seconds... Over a 3 minute fight that's 120 vs 90... That's huge.

I don't know Jack about locks but I know connection, system and reaction time affect dsp.

yea cause my frame rate is sitting at like 15 lol during a fight maybe lower at extream cases. and my ms is at like 90. i play on a laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by Razanu View Post
    yea cause my frame rate is sitting at like 15 lol during a fight maybe lower at extream cases. and my ms is at like 90. i play on a laptop.
    The human eye distinguishes something like 12 FPS (framerate) with no issue. Your framerate may seem a little choppy at times, but really shouldn't be the issue - it should be all but invisible except when moving at very fast speeds. Your latency (MS) at 90 is phenomenal. I don't think it's a FPS/Latency issue.

For the 'Locks on the board that could help you, what's your rotation? That's where your biggest improvement is likely going to come from.

immolation/ conflag/ choas/ incinerate for filler. till conflag pops back up hit that then try to incinerate one time to let immo tick for last then redo immo and rinse and repeat. is it my gear? or my hit or what! cause im tired of being called a nub. lol. i should be topping the charts.

+ Reply to Thread