+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shoulder Enchant - Greater Inscription of the Gladiator

Shoulder Enchant - Greater Inscription of the Gladiator

I am back to tanking since a short while and i'm getting all my items. 9/12 HC 25 ICC atm and I bought the t10 chest bringing me back to 539 defense (Crafted legs/boots have no defense). I was reading some posts and I couldn't rly find any fresh info about the 30 stamina - 15 res enchant counting towards the defcap. I was wondering does it still count or all most guides outdated (Some say yes some say no). Hope you guys ca help me out .

Quote Originally Posted by Carefish View Post
    I am back to tanking since a short while and i'm getting all my items. 9/12 HC 25 ICC atm and I bought the t10 chest bringing me back to 539 defense (Crafted legs/boots have no defense). I was reading some posts and I couldn't rly find any fresh info about the 30 stamina - 15 res enchant counting towards the defcap. I was wondering does it still count or all most guides outdated (Some say yes some say no). Hope you guys ca help me out .
    Yes it does, as far is uncrittability. You can safely drop down to 536 defense with only the pvp enchant. If you mouse over your defense tab on the characher sheet, look at how much crit reduction you get from it, then look at how much you get from resilience. Add the two together. Does it reach or exceed 5.6%? If yes, you're good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

AH thanks a lot, Some guildie told me they removed it, I allready found that hard to believe cuz how does res work now then. Thank you for confirming this.

they absolutely work... i've been under 540 for at least a month now and i still don't get crit only because i have a ton of resil to supplement my uncrittability. when i put on my Frost Resist i dip as low as 509 defense >.<

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

The funny thing is when tanking Sindra hc I am way overcap since all expertise items have a lot of defense. Parry Haste = ouch.

/thnx for the input

yeah... my expertise against her in that is relatively low too, but i haven't experienced death from her melee's, it's normally healers getting tomb'd and/or me getting frost breath'd to death after mystic buffet stacks high.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

The funny thing is when tanking Sindra hc I am way overcap since all expertise items have a lot of defense. Parry Haste = ouch.

/thnx for the input
    Parry haste is disabled in ICC

not entirely true, sind and LDW have it enabled

AH thanks a lot, Some guildie told me they removed it, I allready found that hard to believe cuz how does res work now then. Thank you for confirming this.
    They removed the reduction on DoTs and changed it to all player damage instead. This means that bleeds etc (e.g. Gormok's Impale) will always tick for the same damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

+ Reply to Thread