+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One Button Taunt Issue

One Button Taunt Issue

I made a macro that is a mouseover one button taunt, but it doesnt seem to work right... At first everything works fine, I cast Dark Command and if I need to taunt/pull something else i cast Death Grip. The macro should reset after 8 seconds, when Dark Command finishes its cooldown. For some reason it get breaks after i use Death Grip, it wont reset back to Dark Command when it should.

Here is what the macro looks like:

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=8 [target=mouseover, harm, nodead][ ] Dark Command, Death Grip

I've tried changing different parts of the macro countless times but it still wont work the way I want it. I was hoping someone could point out the problem im having.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [target=mouseover, harm, nodead] reset=8 Dark Command, Death Grip
    Not sure why you have the empty conditional.... but I removed it. But anyway, the reset always needs to come after the conditionals. As I don't have a Death Knight, I tested it on my paladin.

Empty conditional means follow default rules, in the case of these abilities default rules are...
    [@target]
    No modifiers are used, hence why default would result in errors if you were to try it on an dead target for instance.

One other thing to be aware of with this type of macro, you can never push it more than once. Since the abilities in question are off the global cooldown, clicking multiple times and waiting for the effect to be seen will only result in both abilities being used simultaneously.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Thanks for the help, it seems to be working fine now =)

+ Reply to Thread