+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Warrior Need Help DPS Only Pulling 8k Thinks Can pull more!

Fury Warrior Need Help DPS Only Pulling 8k Thinks Can pull more!

Hey guys I just needed some tips on my dps I... Heres my armory and Im currently debating to Off hand Rams of Culling or Bryntroll.. Rams gives me 31expertise and 81.% ARP But Bryntroll has more Weapon dps. Ok http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Xek%C3%B8n

hmm, your guy is pretty much naked on the armory...

i would see if you could drop some expertise in other places so blade of culling won't over-cap your expertise that much (like getting rid of your thrown wep). bryntoll might have more wep dps but the lack of actual stats on it and the chance to hit makes it a very terrible choice for an offhand weapon. your offhand doesn't do much really, just supply rage through white hits and whirlwind dmg. it's pretty much a stat stick, so you want some sort of stats on it like arp, crit, ap, etc. load your gear into landsoul's spreadsheet and check what your dps would be with bryntoll in your main hand and cryptmaker in your offhand as well as blade of culling in your offhand and cryptmaker in your main hand. chances are, bryntoll mainhand and cryptmaker offhand would be the way to go unless you have some decent gear you can swap in to lower your expertise down to 26 with the expertise axe.

also, switch your rep ring to the agi version. it's better than the str one you have atm.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Sorry Ill put gear then youh could check it out

Well I have landsouls Spreadsheet but I have a mac QQ It doesnt support the macros..

Are you pulling 8k on a target dummy or in a 10 man or in a 25 man? It makes a lot of difference in understanding if you're on target or not.

I'd suggest going to a friend's how that has a PC, use Landsoul's, remove all buffs (even battle shout - I would say use trinkets, but you don't have any on use trinkets - so just Death Wish and any rage generators when needed) and see how close your rotation is to the expected DPS over a 10 minute timespan.

That, imo, gives you the cleanest gauge of how close you are to your target DPS output.

Your wasting alot of the proc on NES. Can i make a crazy suggestion. Start by swapping to Arms. Use the cryptmaker with mace spec. Swap your NES for a BoV and you will be ArP hard capped try it out see if you like it if not respec and you didnt have to do much.

+ Reply to Thread