+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need advice for my Gear (hit rating problem)

need advice for my Gear (hit rating problem)

Hi guys

i have Death knight Tank this my armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...zzak&cn=Ripwow

i have two thinks i need

1- I have hit rating problem i use PVP trinket to fix it but i need to use other trinket that with Stamina, so What i do to solve the Hit rating ?

2- now i have frost Emblem frost and i want to know, What is the best item for me now i can buy it with Emblem frost ?

Thanks.

You're logged out in half DPS gear. What I can tell you is stop worrying so much about hit. Yes, it's semi-important. Not as important as staying alive. I assume you're talking about ICC tanking? Also, without clear armory it's impossible to tell you what frost item to get. What's the biggest upgrade?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Easy answer for single target is to spam Icy Touch and when your frost runes are on cooldown you spam Blood Strike to get death runes so you can spam more Icy Touch. Do Frost Strike or HoW when runes are on cooldown and all tanks will call you overpowered. Your dps will be crap but who cares your a tank...

For AoE treath get Glyph of Howling blast and spam Blood Boild. Save Killing Machine from one pull to another and then do Howling Blast and dps will think your the best tank ever.

Damn I hate deathknights and how easy it is...

my problem with hit rating is low and i use pvp trinket for 128 HR this temporary fix (My HR without pvp Trinket is 126) also i want to use another trinket for Armor or stamina.

some one tell me to use hit rating gem because the trinket should be use it for stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by suliman View Post
    my problem with hit rating is low and i use pvp trinket for 128 HR this temporary fix (My HR without pvp Trinket is 126) also i want to use another trinket for Armor or stamina.

some one tell me to use hit rating gem because the trinket should be use it for stamina.
    How much hit do you have in your tank gear? My advice would be socket and trinket for stamina and don't worry about the hit. Fixing up your rotation will solve threat problems and glyphing for dark command will solve taunt problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Well, I can think of quite a few upgrades: Saronite Swordbreakers and Boots of Kingly Upheaval for gold, Scourgelord Handguards for badges, Ashen Band of Courage for Ashen Verdict rep, and Orca-Hunter's Harpoon from H HoR. I like the Orca-Hunter's Harpoon, since, although Tyrannical Beheader is good on stam, its other stats are crap for tanking purposes.
    Tam armis quam ingenio

I will try to fix my rotation maybe i can hold threat

and for this items Saronite Swordbreakers and Boots of Kingly Upheaval isnice but i loss my gold on changing my spec many times now i dont have gold to but it , so i will get the second option is to use my frost to get Scourgelord Handguards and mabye i can farming for Ashen Band of Courage in ICC.

Thanks guys

+ Reply to Thread