+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prot warrior needs more help

Prot warrior needs more help

Hello,

Well i used to be able to work this website fairly well, I now find it rather clutterd with dps and heal's and frustrating to find the info i need.

So if this has been posted I apologize. I am looking for the 3.3 cookie cutter builds linked with glyphs. I have not looked at my talent build since 3.2 but an arms warrior made a comment about my build having 3/3 armored to the teeth. Once i got over the initial " screw you, im the best" aggro. I wanted to follow up with this as I now believe he may be right. I dont wanna be fail.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mugthol/Saal/advanced

so i am not completly crazy, when i nerdraged to myself because he was telling me to drop amored to the teeth, however he was right when he said I didnt have the full 5/5 sheild instead i have 2/5 or 3/5 critical strike's. Which I can drop. Thanks for the help guy's.

Dropping armored to the teeth as a tank is about the equivalent to picking up 5/5 shield spec as a DPS. Completely absurd. How much armor do you have as a tank? Yeah, single largest threat gain as a prot warrior.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Actually I think impale/deep wounds are more, but yes armed to the teeth is huge. The 3 variable points are between shield spec and focused rage, imo, and that choice is sort of personal preference. I outline it in the guide already linked.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    The 3 variable points are between shield spec and focused rage, imo, and that choice is sort of personal preference.
    This.

Also, Damaging Shield's 2 points are purely optional as well especially if you find yourself raiding more than doing heroics.

+ Reply to Thread