+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Solo instance with a Paladin tank

Solo instance with a Paladin tank

Hey all! So much great information here, first time posting though.

My main is a holy paladin, and I do love healing.

I leveled the paladin using the AOE grinding technique about 2 years ago. I loved it, but that was a long time ago.

So I'm at the point where I have a bunch of emblems of Triumph. I've cashed them in for gems (and tons of gold), but I am ready to try something new.

I'd like to solo instances. The harder the better. I'm not talking Stockades here!

I am not going to change my main raiding spec, nor do I ever expect to raid tank. So no need for all the hard or soft caps. I just wanna solo farm some instances. Ideally, I'd like to solo farm a heroic!

So the gear that I would have available would be emblem of Triumph gear (232) and a couple of random pieces via TOC25 (245 gear) and no ICC10/25 gear (current main spec guild tanks get it first, as it should be).

What talent configuration would you recommend? Glyphs? Different enchants? For example I was thinking of Lifeward for my weapon enchant.

Any help would be appreciated.

Toronto, Ontario. (I understand I play an EU server.)
    Blood Draining is still the best, So is stamina(Seal of light and Judgment heal by %'age of total health). Otherwise AOE'ing isnt hard. I recommend checking out www.youtube.com/wowhobbs , he has a bunch of money making videos for Wrath/How and where to AOE. (Converted heroes is a nice spot where you'll make 100g/hour just in GOLD. )

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    Blood Draining is still the best, So is stamina(Seal of light and Judgment heal by %'age of total health). Otherwise AOE'ing isnt hard. I recommend checking out www.youtube.com/wowhobbs , he has a bunch of money making videos for Wrath/How and where to AOE. (Converted heroes is a nice spot where you'll make 100g/hour just in GOLD. )
    Cool tip thanks! I actually want to solo just for fun and try to pick up some enchants (Outland), but mainly just to do it. Any other advice on gear? How about point placement for solo?

+ Reply to Thread