IgnusFatus is right on the mark, very good advice, I would like to add a bit more.
1. If you have NES replace it ASAP with the darkmoon card, you are at arp softcap and with NES proc will hit 100% arp. Monitor that proc ans as soon as NES proc hit DW/Recklessness any pots (remmber indestructible potion is better for fury than haste pots speciall if you double pot). You should see a good jump.
2. Your stats are way out of control, you need 164 hit and you have well above 400, you need 26 expertise and you have 34. Assuming you only have access to 10 man gear I would suggest following,
- get agility version of ashen verdict ring.
- Get ramaladin from DBS10 and equip it in MH
- Get the ring from DBS 10 and replace it with expertise ring.
- I know you already bought a lot of frost emblem gear but if you have extra frost, these are the changes you should do, get t10 chest, replace hands with Gatecrasher Gauntlets. Get the leather frost emblem belt. If after all these changes you are still above 26 expertise, get the agility frost emblem cloak.
3. Are you keeping battle shout up for your raid comp? If yes respec to get commanding presence, 5/5 Unbridled wrath is not as useful as you would think, 2 points in it are more than enough. I would say pick booming voice too.
4. Change meta to 21 agility + 3% crit, this way you can drop a blue/mixed gem for a red gem.
These are minor changes but they all add up. Should give you a pretty decent DPS boost.