+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Destro Warlock5.1k GS pulling 3.8k dps HALP!

Destro Warlock5.1k GS pulling 3.8k dps HALP!

I have been pulling the crapiest DPS and im getting yelled at for doing 4k dps, I get kicked from ICC10man for that reason Im destro spec and using the normal rotation
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...aka&cn=Martrix
    Theres my Armory please help me im getting pissed off now xD

Your gemming is all over the place, that would be the first thing I look at... you're gemming intellect and spirit in your shoulders, spell power and stamina in your bracers, haste and spirit in your gloves, crit and stam in your pants... it makes no sense. Generally, there's a "best" gem to use if you feel like ignoring set bonuses because you don't need them badly enough (which for almost all caster DPS is +23 SP) and there's a specific gem hybrid to use for socket bonuses and activating meta gems. It can change depending on hit cap etc. But I would, first and foremost, look into optimal gemming for a destro lock.

Thanks if anyone can help me on that too XD

Quote Originally Posted by rawrdinosaurr View Post
    Thanks if anyone can help me on that too XD
    Google it. Check ElitistJerks. You can't expect everyone to babysit you. Why should we go look up and rewrite the excellent guides that already exist? I'm not a warlock, so I don't know the exact best way to gem. And I'm not your mother, so I'm not going to go find it for you.

The Warlock's Den

read, learn, inwardly digest

I was asking for help on how to gem not to tell me everything smart one >.<

And I was advising that people have already written up wonderful guides on every possible class/spec combination, how to play, how to gear, gem, enchant, spend your talent points. Sometimes it's a good idea to try and look for what's already been said before asking everyone to repeat it for you again

Quote Originally Posted by rawrdinosaurr View Post
    I was asking for help on how to gem not to tell me everything smart one >.<
    making up a 3000 dps deficit will not be finished merely by gemming correctly, the warlock's den has many very competent contributors more up to date with warlocks than I am, for example (I last played my warlock back when ulduar and naxx were current content).

+ Reply to Thread