+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has anyone else experienced problems?

Has anyone else experienced problems?

I've been a long time reader as a guess on Tankspot. I've enjoyed and encouraged others to view the videos and postings on raiding.

A month ago I had my account hacked while it was inactive. Thank god for the brotherhood of guilds. I've made some great friends that got in touch with me a couple days after my account started to farm gold. After getting my account back nothing was said to me about the game time left on the account. I signed on to check my gear which I had to wait for it come from the mail. For a couple days I signed on to the website and in game just to see what was gonna happen with the game time. Like most people I assumed it was taken care of since it was posted that my account was active until April 24th. I paid for my account on April 24th and now my account is banned and blizzard wants me to pay for the time. Edited - Blizzard looked into the account activity and fixed the problem. I did call 2 people that were unwilling to help, but I thank whoever it was that fixed my account. I'm glad someone took the time to look into it and knows what customer service is for loyal customers.
    Last edited by frossetdod; 05-07-2010 at 06:42 PM. Reason: account issue fixed

+ Reply to Thread