+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holy Paladin Question.

Holy Paladin Question.

Just wondering
    I raid healed Zul' Aman the other day on my 71 holy paladin..... i was wondering if holy paladins are able to raid heal at 80.....i know they are the strongest tank healers but raid healing is fun....the answer is probably no... but just asking

Raid Healing as a Holy Paladin is an oxymoron. It consists of a series of 1 second FoL whack-a-mole on grid, or strategic HL whack-a-mole while leveraging splash heals.

Thanks! That reply helped a lot......i think ill try tank healing, it'll probably be easier since im to lazy to download grid or healbot.....ill probably look into those.

Healbot or vuhdo can take a mediocre healer and make them godly.

Cuts reaction times by a significant amount.

Thanks

wait...would that first reply be a yes or a no? lol...got confused

"Can" a pally raid heal? .....yes
    "Should" a pally raid heal? NO

Any other healer can do it better. Also, any other healer will not be able to heal the tanks as easily.

While it "can" be done, it is like hammering in a nail with a wrench. Sure, it can work. Why not do the job with a tool designed for it?

Quote Originally Posted by pallyboi View Post
    wait...would that first reply be a yes or a no? lol...got confused
    Trying to raid heal without something along the lines of healbot or vuhdo is a tricky exercise. Targeting who has low health would be quite a fun exercise. Holy priests and druid trees blanket aoe heals and targetting is less a concern, but paladins tend to single target or drop a beacon and heal 2 targets at once.

So your choices are, just do tank heals, making targetting trivial (only 1 or 2 targets to worry about) or get healbot et al and as suggested, play flash of light whackamole dancing around the targetting panel.

Long story short: tank heal.

Tyvm :d

+ Reply to Thread