+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have i got a good spec for Warrior prot tanking?

Have i got a good spec for Warrior prot tanking?

Hey guys
    i am just wonder if i my tanking build is good for raid tanking, im only asking cause i do occasionly lose a boss to a dps then i have to taunt which i think i shouldn't have to

http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...12521330113321

If anyone has a better build or advice, i would be happy to hear it

thanks

Check the link in my signature, there is a spec section. Reading it would be beneficial to you.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Yeah, seems pretty basic good. You might want to drop the Tactical Mastery points for Improved Heroic Strike. Also, many prot warriors go into Deep Wounds from Arms tree. You'd have to look at where you'd want to tune to get that. The main points that get fiddled with after reaching the baseline build go to Shield Spec, Improved Disciplines, Focused Rage, or Cruelty. Otherwise, being low on threat would more likely be a gearing or a rotation priority or lack of Tricks/Misdirect problem this time.

Quote Originally Posted by desolation0 View Post
    Yeah, seems pretty basic good. You might want to drop the Tactical Mastery points for Improved Heroic Strike. Also, many prot warriors go into Deep Wounds from Arms tree. You'd have to look at where you'd want to tune to get that. The main points that get fiddled with after reaching the baseline build go to Shield Spec, Improved Disciplines, Focused Rage, or Cruelty. Otherwise, being low on threat would more likely be a gearing or a rotation priority or lack of Tricks/Misdirect problem this time.
    That's Iron Will, not Tac Mastery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

+ Reply to Thread