+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot decide between deathknight and Paladin tank

Cannot decide between deathknight and Paladin tank

I have 2 tanks more or less with similar quality gear.

DK: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...k&cn=Frodorian

Paladin: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...e+of+Explorers

I really and truly cannot decide between which one I want to focus on. I enjoy both play styles; such as the double swinging of a dualwielding deathknight or just the solidness of a paladin. But for now I want to just focus on one.

I am really just looking for some idea on which you guys think are going to be more successful until cata hits. (Note: I'll mainly be doing hc's until I get more time to get back into raiding)

Which one you want to play is your choice, theres advantages of playing both of them but you have to decide which for yourself, we can give advice on what to do with the chosen one but we cant decide which you should play

In that case, I pick the paladin. This is after some lengthy discussions with a few people after i posed a similar question on trade, there were a number of facts/opinions given to me but I picked the paladin.

And as such, what do I need to improve first? I've just got mongoose for the weapon, and 40 stam on the bracers.

you should meet the socket bonuses on your chest and legs, Change your chest enchant to +275 since your def "capped", shield enchant to +18 stamina and Boot enchant to 22 stamina, Change dodge gems to agility. Personally i would change the shoulder enchant to 30 stamina 15 resilience (10000 honor from SW). Your Specs fine but i would change glyph of hammer of the righteous to glyph of judgement. I cant fault any of your other choices. Just gear upgrades will improve your character really.

Cool, thanks alot. I'll cut myself some of those gems for bonuses now then

May i just ask why I would gem agi over dodge?
    Last edited by frodorian; 05-01-2010 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Extra question

+ Reply to Thread