+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gear Advice

Gear Advice

I was wondering if someone could look at my Stats and tell me what i need to work on , I just got all the mats for swordbreakers. But I have 60 badges , so I was wanting to know what upgread would give me the most of an upgrade.

I have only linked on one time

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ver&cn=Flawles

Im presuming 60 emblems of frost, in which case get the cloak, its BiS for most fights

On a side note, you should get the socket bonus on your helm and lose the socket bonus on your gloves and change blade ward to mongoose

good catch on the helmet i never saw it , what gem would go good in there , and as far as the cloak , do u think that the belt would do more with the gem slots ? I also got ahold of the mats for White Knight , but Im not sure if it would be a true upgrade , and with the mats being exspensive , I didnt want to wast them if its not gonna give me the EH im trying to get to .

10 Agility 15 Stamina if its a Red Socket or 10 Defense 15 Stamina if its yellow, White Knight would be a good upgrade, increasing your health by about 600 (rounded this number coz i couldnt be bothered to do the math), defense by 8, parry rating by 8 and armor by 200 (rounded number again coz im lazy). Would be even better if you could get mats for pillars of might though

Personally, I would go with the belt. More stats > BiS. Yes, the cloak is great and will not be replaced until a 277 one. But if the belt increases your stats more overall, it is the most important upgrade. This is obviously my opinion and I have seen both sides of this debate hotly supported.

The gemming advice above is not optimal. All sockets should be 30 stam except the red socket in your legs to activate your meta gem bonus. Also, 10 str is sub-optimal. Either 10 dodge or 10 agility/15 stam would be much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

+ Reply to Thread