+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two questions: What am I ready to tank? (Raid wise) and which weapon enchant?

Two questions: What am I ready to tank? (Raid wise) and which weapon enchant?

Just a quick question.. which raids am I ready to tank? I know there's no way in hell I can step in ICC 10 at the moment, but how about TOC 10? Or even 25? At the moment I have 32.5k HP unbuffed, and yesterday I had about 41k buffed (feast and flask included) with about 30k HP unbuffed. Armory link is here: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...f&cn=Seramoree

A few things to note before replying: my blue gems will be replaced with purple gems later today, and my cloak will be enchanted with + defense.

Now for my second question, which enchant should I use on my weapon? At the moment I'm using Mongoose just so I don't have any threat issues with the people who outgear me like crazy, but I'm starting to have second thoughts about Mongoose and am thinking of picking up Blood Draining. Opinions?

Also, should I replace the +15 stam +10 defense rating gem on my bracers with a +30 stam gem? Despite the socket bonus, I'd still get more HP (an extra 90). That, and I'm over the defense cap. I assume replace it, no?

Edit: If you're thinking about commenting about my professions, I'd like to point out that I'm leveling Enchanting and am going to pick up Blacksmithing.

With that value I'd say TOC10, 25 if you have a geared group. For the weapon enchant, mongoose or blood draining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

I already use Mongoose. Re-read the second paragraph just in case there were any communication issues.

Thanks though

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I already use Mongoose. Re-read the second paragraph just in case there were any communication issues.

Thanks though
    I didn't read it, I went by thread title, then skimmed to your health numbers. The title of the thread was very straightforward and it looked like you wanted fast answers, not an in-depth pickapart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

+ Reply to Thread