+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Advice to improve my Tank-Warrior (Gear, Gems, Entchants, Rotation)

Need Advice to improve my Tank-Warrior (Gear, Gems, Entchants, Rotation)

Hi Everybody, this is my 1st posting here, and i hope i'll do this correctly.

First, my english isn't that good. Last time i wrote in english / speak in english is about 10 years ago.

Now back to topic. I'm playing a Warrior Tank called Nenor, and i would like to Improve my Gameplay and my equip, but i don't have a clue how i can do this.

So here is my amory-link:

Nenor's Amory

I'm playing as our Maintank in an ICC10 Raid. We're not playing 25man Raids, so the EQ i can get is just the one from the 10man Version. Actually we're progressing on Arthas non heroic, but he's still up.

my Questions:
    - Whats better? Use Gems just for Life oder full avoid oder both?
    - Is my Equipment okay to Tank LK non hc and ICC10 HC ? How can i improve it?
    - i've massive Problems with expertise, cause i don't have any rating for it.. many bosses just avoid my hits :-/
    - Glyphs... i love my glyphs.. but i think, there are some better ones..

Rotation
    My Rotation looks like this:
    - charge
    - Shild Slam
    - Devastate (Glyph = 2 Stacks)
    - Devastate
    - Revenge
    - Shild Slam
    - Thunderclap
    - Demo-Shout
    - Shockwave
    - Devastate
    - Shild Slam
    - Concussion Blow
    - Heroic Throw
    - repeat...

I try to hold up HS with every hit and hit my SS-Key and Revenge-Key as often as i can use it (Procc-Chance)

Something i don't linke and what i'm not using at this time are some Macros.

----

Thanks 4 Help

you need to get mocking blow in there devastate is good for ten stack after that you sould go shield slame revenge thunder claps shockwave and then mocking blow

Gem Stamina unless the socket bonus is +9 stam PER hybrid gem. You need 1 purple gem to activate your meta gem. Other than that gem solid stam.

I can't check the armory for glyphs/spec/gear changes. Sorry.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by scossel View Post
    you need to get mocking blow in there devastate is good for ten stack after that you sould go shield slame revenge thunder claps shockwave and then mocking blow
    This would be like telling a DK tank to have deathgrip in his standard rotation. You do not need to be rotating in a fixate. You should be building enough threat that this would be pointless. Also, you don't want it on cd if a mob peels and you need it.

+ Reply to Thread