+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior Fury DPS - 5.2K gs - dps is horrible - 3.5 at best in 10 man

Warrior Fury DPS - 5.2K gs - dps is horrible - 3.5 at best in 10 man

Here is my armory link

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...al&cn=Airegorn

Since my first post - I have made some changes by dropping some str gems and replacing with some ArP gems and seen a little better dps. However, I am still not getting anywhere I want to be.

In a 10 man I may spike at times to 5k but will usually end up between 3 - 3.5 k average.

I have heard different things so I am confused. I switched to getting more ArP by gemming and sacrificed some strength. My hit is high, I guess, so is that good or bad?

I will usually eat Rhino Wormsteak before a raid and that will bring my Exp up to 29.

I do a standard rotation BT- WW- HS (as a rage dump when above 60%) and Slam when procced.

Where do I go from here - continue gemming for ArP or what.

I could certainly use any advice and direction because I am really frustrated.

Thanks

Gearwise:

First off, good job getting your armor penetration soft-capped with NES.

That being said, your other trinket and the hit gem in your boots don't do much for you. You only need 164 hit. Whispering Fanged Skull would be the ideal upgrade for you, for now.

You put your nightmare's near in your neckpiece, which only gives you a 4 Strength socket bonus. You'd be better off throwing the Nightmare tear into the blue socket of your chest and then using a 10 str 10 crit gem to activate the 8 Strength bonus.

Your meta isn't active. The critical strike one requires 2 blue gems, and you have one. I would replace it with the 21 agi meta that only requires a single blue gem to activate.

I would replace your glove enchant with 44 Attack Power. That's more bang for the buck compared to the expertise enchant. To make up for the lost expertise, replace a strength gem with an expertise gem.

Replace your 20 crit gem with a 10 strength 10 crit gem.

22 Agi to cloak, not haste.

Your weapons aren't great, and they have a huge impact on your DPS... any chance of getting Saurfang 10 down for the 2-hander? All the expertise would be great for you.

Specwise:

I'm not a huge fan of Enrage or Unbridled Wrath. I think you'll get more raid utility from Commanding Presence or even Booming Voice. I also prefer Glyph of Cleave.

Thanks for your input. I will be making some of the changes soon.

Yeah it appears that my weps are just not helping much. I am going to work on that.

Does the Agi meta help that much or is it just because of the need for only one blue gem to activate it?

Again, thanks for your help.

People roll with the agi meta because the activation requirements are easier to fulfill, leaving you with 1 extra socket you can put a red gem in instead of purple.

+ Reply to Thread