+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arms warrior in need of assistance

Arms warrior in need of assistance

Hello everyone.

I've already recieved alot fo good help frmo this nice forum, but I hope you are in for just a little but more.

Here is my warrior:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ros&cn=Trucker

He is arms with prot as OS. I just started again after more than a year break from wow so I have alot to learn. I am asking for your few cents for me to be better. I have a few things I know I should get.

as a priority I am trying to get the arm pen trinket from toc5. Also, currently my bracers, boots and belt is PvP gear so also tryign to get badges to replace those with some +hit & arm pen gear.

also: what to get as the last glyph?

sorry to bump it but ... well yes I need a reply ^^

hor regular drops plate boots with arp/crit on them iirc (might be heroic i cant remember for sure). get the toc crafted plate bracers and the frost badge leather belt. get a nobles deck to replace that awful hit trinket and pick up the t9 helm to replace the lost hit. don't be afraid to gem str/hit if needed if you are below the cap.

respec to: http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc....00000000000000

imp cleave isn't needed in an arms build since sweeping strikes has a low cd along with unlimited target thunderclap which should both be kept on cd during trash/aoe. piercing howl is a very situational talent in pve and is a waste of a point unless for those very specific boss fights.

for the last glyph, i prefer to run with both shout glyphs in case i'm needed to use battle shout when a ret pally isn't present in the raid.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

thx for the tips. I've done hor quite a few times but never seen the boots drop so I actually wasnt aware there was arm pen boots dropping inthere. I see your point witht he spec. I took cleve as a test since I use it alot of my fury warrior but as you say, that and piercing howl is used rarely as an arms warrior... UNLESS I go PvP and then I ened to change my spec furthermore.

Concerning the helmet I actaully have t9 but bought the other item because it has better stats all around +arm pen instead of +hit. As for trinket I had Darkmoon Card: Death (which I bought for 300g!)but found the proc dam to be minimal. Since I dont have a whole lot of gold I dont think I am going to buy the greatness deck but I'll keep an eye out for it cheap on ah. Other then that I am trying to get the arm pen trinket from toc5 but again... its a dropchance >_<

I'm gonna try out yur spec but I also saw ne speccing like this:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc....00000000000000

and was wondering what ppls thoughts are on it.

i think i answered your other thread about that spec...or somebody's the other day.

edit: wasn't your thread but you had posted in it. http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...Warrior-Advice

edit #2: yes the 245 badge helm might have better stats than the t9 helm, what are you going to do for hit cap when you get the banner? on use trinkets are really crap for most dps classes. replace your helm with the t9 to keep your hit somewhat close to the cap, replace some str/crit gems to str/hit until you reach 263. you will lose 82 arp by switching helms, but gain 84 arp by switching the badge trinket to the banner so a net gain of 2 arp. you can get the crafted toc plate chest made that has a little bit better stats than the t9 chest and keep your 4 pc.
    Last edited by Destruyen; 04-30-2010 at 07:08 AM.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

+ Reply to Thread