+ Reply to Thread

Thread: arcane mage haste problem

arcane mage haste problem

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Bloodyjewels

So I have made a few upgrades and my haste went from 820 to 689,and thats after throwing a hand full of 20 haste gems....I guess my real question is how much haste vs spell power should i be at to keep my long term dps up 2 par

PLZ HELP!!!

ok downloaded rawr, and think i have solved my problem. If any 1 wants to check and comment on it, i would appreciate it
    thanks!!!

The only thing I can see is that you have waaaaaay too much hit for an arcane mage.

You only need to be around 210-220 hit while raiding to never miss the bosses. You're probably losing some dps because of it.

Whats your average DPS on saurfang and deathwhisper?

Cry Havoc! And let slip the Ghosts of War..

on deathwisper a little lo i am always in the back and on cc duty,but around 7-7.5k
    on saurfang between 8-9k, but like fester i hold easy 10k(stand and shoot lol)
    and ty for the tips ill see were i can drop some hit

He isn't actually giving anything up for that excess hit. The only Hit rating that he has that is in any way optional is the Icewalker enchant, and there really isn't any other enchant that will provide more DPS.

The excess hit is caused by Bliz overloading offensive caster gear with it.

Nah, look at my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...onde&cn=Aliiza. I have just barely what I need as an arcane mage, but I've been stacking myself around BIS gear and gems using Rawr.

I won't touch an item with hit on it unless its in the top xx for BIS mage gear.

Cry Havoc! And let slip the Ghosts of War..

+ Reply to Thread