+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Warrior Armory Advice

Fury Warrior Armory Advice

Well, since there is a forum specifically for bugging people for gear tips... Here goes!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...te&cn=Rotwrath

I'm currently trying to get the scorpion trinket for HFOS and the boots from HHOR (and having the worst luck at it).

What do you think would be the best ways to improve my setup?

And, while we're at it, what would be the next piece of frost gear you'd buy? I've seen the list, but since you're looking at my specific set already I'd might as well throw it out there.

Thanks in advance oh mighty Wow gurus.

For Frost Emblem purchase I would recommend getting the t10 2pc first, get helm and shoulders IMO. This way you keep the t92pc and also have a chance at legs drop from voa. Also dont break dual 2 pc bonus till you get t10 4pc.

Now for you other gear, all you need is 164 hit with 3 points in precision either replace "mark of supremacy" with HFOS trinket when you get it. Use the agility version of ICC rep ring.
    Last edited by gabbu; 04-29-2010 at 04:29 AM. Reason: Meant to say 2pc t10
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/gabbu/advanced

Put a 10 str 10 crit gem in your helm to activate the 8 strength socket bonus (that's pretty hefty). Take the nightmare tear out of your belt and put it in the blue socket in your chest (since the chest socket bonus is better).

For your next piece of frost gear I honestly would go for the Leather belt... you're using a PvP belt which has a lot of itemization wasted on stam and resilience.

If you swap out your Mark of Supremacy for NES right now, you'll be slightly under hit cap... but as you upgrade your Ashen Verdict ring that should cap you.

Right now I would also take the points out of imp. execute and imp. intercept and put them into imp. cleave and then swap your execute glyph to a glyph of cleaving. I know some people will argue that people should only care about single target DPS but there are a lot of bosses with adds / multiple things to hit and so cleave really shines in those cases. If you're worried about losing mobility w/o imp. intercept go 4/5 commanding presence and put 1 point into heroic fury.

I was thinking that the leather belt might be my next step because of the PVP belt, but I wasn't sure. Also, I upgraded my Ashen ring from what you might have seen (not sure when you looked at my armory) last night. It was the friendly one and now it's the next up.

I am sorry on my above post I meant to say get t10 2 pc first by getting helm and shoulders.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/gabbu/advanced

Yeah, I followed what you meant. I'll go for my two piece (shoulders and head) next. I got the belt last night and did the recommended re-gemming. I didn't play with my spec yet. I want to see how my numbers are looking here before I move from boss DPS to considering speccing for trash.

Oh a related (and frustrating) note I finally got the boots to drop in HHOR but I lost the roll on them. Hah.

+ Reply to Thread