+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SO confused about Macros

SO confused about Macros

For the past week or so I have been reading everything I can find about forming macros for my fury warrior. I know that I should be doing more DPS in our ICC10 runs, but I am only hitting around 5k at the most. I apologize if anyone has had to go over this a million times for people, but posts I have read seem to be a couple to few years old. Could anyone assist me and show me the macros I should be setting up for fury?? I would greatly appreciate any help I could get.

Thanks!

I honestly don't think you need a macro for a fury warrior. It is pretty simple as is, WW, BT, and wait for Bloodsurge to proc for an instant slam. Other than that, dump rage with heroic strike or cleave. If no one else is doing it, Sunder Armor is almost always a DPS increase as well, so you can dump initial rage on that, and then just make sure the stack stays throughout the fight.

If you must have a macro, this can be of some help:

#showtooltip
    /cast Slam
    /stopcasting Slam
    /startattack

It basically makes it so if you accidentally hit Slam without a proc it will cancel it, and if a proc is up then your instant slam will cast successfully.
    Last edited by Xydin; 04-27-2010 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Formatting fix

Pretty much what he said. Your rotation is simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Thanks to you both.

+ Reply to Thread