+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need halp with my gear :< [Warrior]

Need halp with my gear :< [Warrior]

Anyway just to get straight to the point: I need to know what would be the easiest way to obtain gear to get ready for the 10 and 25 man raids with an eye on ICC.
    I usually didn't do much in PvE so I don't really have some awesome tanking gear other than some strange not-so-much-tanking epics and my shoulders, which I bought in ICC with frost marks. I've looked around the site but I was worried that some of those gear lists wouldn't be really updated and eventually wouldn't help me that much anyway because I'm still a newbie to tanking (would appreciate some help with that too).
    So for the lazy people or the people that think my typing skills just simply suck:
    I need some help to learn what kind of gear is the best to pick for what occasions and where I could get that gear (remember, I don't really have access to the big 10 and 25 mans yet, so I'll have to do it with the 5-man HCs and probably Naxx/Uduar?

To anyone that helps me out:
    Thanks in advance.

Run heroics till you are sick of them. Gather badges of Triumph and purchase all you can with them. Once you run out of T9 pieces to purchase, pick up crusader orbs and get your bracers crafted.
    Do daily heroics and weekly raids for Frost badges. Save your Frost badges for T10 pieces. Try and get T10 hands and legs from VoA 10/25.

By the time you have mostly 232/245 gear, you are ready for ICC10 where you get 251 gear. From there move on to ICC25.

There is no reason to see naxx or Ulduar or OS or EoE unless its the weekly raid.

Alright, thanks for the help
    Could you just explain what you mean with crafting the bracers? I'm seriously stupid when it comes to these things ^^

And if anyone else has something to add, go ahead.

Saronite Swordbreakers
    They take Orbs, Saronite, and Titansteel.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=47570

Thanks to both of you

And once again, if anyone has something to add to their replies, go ahead

+ Reply to Thread