+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who gets the Hilt? Priest or Warrior

Who gets the Hilt? Priest or Warrior

About a week or so ago I finally saw a battered hilt drop. That was my first time to see on and I won it!!! now I am not sure which of my toons to give it to.

Priest (holy)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lde&cn=Eilinel

or to my Warrior (fury)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lde&cn=Angadan

and if warrior which 2HD should I get?

Thanks

Strength 2H for warrior is the bigger upgrade. You may have to resocket ~3 gems for Armor Pen to stay capped with your trinket proc though.

so go with the hilt on the Warrior instead of priest?

Are icc pugs uncommon on your server? Here even the lowliest alt can get into a 4/12 run, especially on monday night. So I'd just sell it.

okay thanks..... Most of the pug ICC are always looking for people who has done it. And my time with having 2 children. makes it a challenge to put that much time aside. I am gonna keep the hilt. Should I put it on the warrior over the priest?

My personal opinion is, it is all too easy to get into an ICC 10 pug and obtain a better weapon than the hilt (sword from marrowgar, axe from saurfang). If you can't pug ICC 10 the majority of servers these days have ICC 25 GDKP runs. My opinion is to sell the hilt and either pug ICC 10, or use the money on a GDKP run to buy a Bryntroll(marrowgar), or Cryptmaker(princes).

AH

+ Reply to Thread