+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My new(old) death knight could do with some feedback

My new(old) death knight could do with some feedback

I've come back from a break from WoW, and am grinding out hc's to get the badge stuff.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...e+of+Explorers

this is me right now, after spending time switching between Blood, Frost 2h and Frost DW i've settle on Frost DW. Once i start going into the ICC hc's i'll look to get gear from them, but right about now I'm focusing on the other things first.

Is there any feedback you can give?

Not really sure what you are looking for here considering you are in some blues. its hard to relate your character to any kind of end game content. I would suggest more hit as a DW Frost tank. At least 8% but then again your raid matrix has a very large impact on exactly how much hit you need. Only real piece of advice would be to start grinding those heroics for full 232/245 with a couple 264 items from frost.

yah im a dk tank frost dw also i would have to say getting everything at least 226 232 nd 245. along with the 4p teir bonus nd gemmingnd enchants b4 going into end game content it personaly took me less thren a month to do it give or take 3 weeks just keep grinding man

It was more for well yeah, what gear I could improve first and what not, but I guess I'll just keep churning out the HC's

Yea honestly as far as gear is concerned just keep doing heroics with that instant que. focus on your chest,shoulder and head from the badge gear and hope to get lucky on the pants and gloves in voa. Hook it up with the cloak and trinket from badge gear and go from there. Weapons... i would aim for the 2 232 ones from the IC Heroics are 10 toc.

+ Reply to Thread