+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Warrior T10 4P and using Bloodrage

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    Also it gives me something challenging to do =P
    Surley that Strat makeīs the most fun for a Warriortank (CHARGE!!!). But do you have real DPS problems with the 15% Buff and what is with the melee dps at P2? More People on LDW makeīs more Ghost explosions or rather more options for the Ghostīs. I know my Guild couldnīt handle this xD.
    Last edited by Osamne; 05-19-2010 at 12:18 AM.

wait is there a mechanic about the ghosts i'm not following? they spawn randomly and chase people correct? so as long as melee can move/kite the ghosts, no explosions, no bad things, more dps on the boss is my assumption. I think part of the reason why i'm also kiting is because that means the melee are less "stuck" in 1 place trying to burn down adds and therefore making it easier for them to move around the room if ghosts spawn near them. If i stand there and tank the melee adds with them, and ghosts spawn near us, we have to run, if anyone runs in front of me, they get cleaved by melee adds and die, hence my kiting. I'd love to hear more about this since we're really struggling on this boss.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

More Player close by LDW increase the Failchance and if anyone Fail a few more Player die. Iam tanking the Adds in P2 outside and didnīt have a Problem with the Ghosts. The Melees have enough Place to avoid them and of course the Range/Healers have more Place to find save Points. If then anyone Fails you didnīt have the rough luck that 5 Players die. The Ghost explode in a 22 yards radius.

What i mean is, if you tanking the mobs outside you have more Place to compensate a "Fail". We killed her two months ago und we have in any Kill at least 3 or more blow upīs.

This are my expierence, if your Guild can handle the Ghost then I wonder how you have the Problems with the Enrage?
    I apologize for all incomprehensible words, I'm not a native English speaker.

we haven't hit the enrage lately actually we've been failing now on phase 2 due to ghosts. my kiting is just to help increase dps time on her, but we might stop kiting if we find it's easier to just have melee stay out 100% during phase 2.

Like I said, we kill the Adds in P2. The adds makeīs at the beginning from Icc Hardmodes without a Buff big Trouble, because the Dps from our Melee was to low. But now the Adds drop like flies with the 15% Buff, I have 10-15 Seconds to wait for the next Adds.

I donīt want to razz you but i think that strat will help you, Give it a try.

yeah, we can try it, do you just tell the melee to sit out then rather than try to dps the boss and cluster (potential ghost problems?)

They follow me to the other Side and wait for the next spawn. How many Meleeīs do you have in your Setup?

i think 7 or 8? during phase 1 we park 3 on 1 side with 2 hunters helping, and then 4 on the other side and we combine for adds for phase 2.

We have 7 Meleeīs too. One of them is the Enhancer, he stay at Boss in Phase 2 to kick the Frostbolt.

We tanking all adds at LDW in Phase 1, so we can use aoe (Attention! Of course we stop when the mind control comes) to kill the adds and burn the mana shield from her. DKīs with Grip or/and Mageīs with counter help us to get the Caster adds in the near from LDW. So you have more Time for Phase 2.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/x...?s=3484&e=3892

A Log from our Wednesday Raid, it wasnīt our best Raid but maybe you can benefit from any Information.

Is this a useful cooldown to use in terms of overall absorbtion rate? I was thinking of getting a tier chest to replace my cataclysmic chestguard, which i think would be an eh lost but gain in avoidance

if you have the sanctified pieces switching to 4 piece suffers minimal armor loss (if any) and only minor HP losses, some gain in avoidance, and an extra 1 minute cooldown with the absorb (in ICC with around 60k buffed hp, bloodrage becomes a 15k absorb which is significant enough when I need it). You will however feel a steep drop in both defense, and expertise by switching though, so be warned!

+ Reply to Thread