+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tankadin Talent & Glyphs

Tankadin Talent & Glyphs

So i need to get some info from you guys.
    This build that i have now:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc....00000000000000

Glyphs are now:
    Glyphs of Seal of Vengeance
    Glyphs of Righteous Defense
    Glyphs of Divine Plea

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n&cn=Lichabdun

Hope you can help me out?
    Last edited by Lichabdun; 04-26-2010 at 11:15 PM.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sZV0tA...dxfMobc:p0Gcmz this is my single target build (glyphs included)
    multi target i guess just take the point out of conviction and put it in seal of command

But to tank need hit rating just asking?

If you are serious about raiding, you need to be at or very close to the taunt hit cap.
    Otherwise, hit isn't that important and can be considered a threat stat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal
    ...there is no true progression for a casual anymore, just hand outs.

As a paladin tank, you should not need separate trash and boss specs. Since we use the same abilites regardless of the number of targets, there is no reason these would change. What you might change depending on trash or boss are glyphs or gear. Gear with more avoidance can be better on trash as long as there is/are not mobs that hit significantly hard. As for glyphs, The Vengence glyph gives great expertise and the taunt glyph can help make sure important boss taunts are not missed. I really would not worry about separate talent specs, however.

BUMP: I have import my armory so ppl can look at the gear.. What i need to change or enchant

Most of comments are based on personal preference. One question you need to answer for yourself is are you MT or OT, now people will say that it doesn't matter because of the shared tanking responsibilities on many ICC bosses and they are correct. However I pose the question as a matter of raid responsibility and 3 point often used in the prot tree (not by me) for Divine Sacrifice/Guardian. Just something to think about. Also 5 points in conviction? Your situation may be different if you always have another pally with you who has vindication, but i don't leave home without it. I would spread those 5 points into Vindication, POJ, and either leave 1 in conviction or use it in SoC, which I find extremely useful.

Gems are ok. I've never been a pure stam wh*** umm, person who only gems for stam, and I certainly wouldn't skip a +12 socket bonus like you did on your pants. You're a bit low on hit and light on armor (again for my preference) so gemming for the socket bonus in your pants (+12 stam) and in your belt (+9 stam) can help you there if it interests you. I do agree with Martie above that hit can be viewed as more of a threat stat, and I would add that consecrate doesn't miss.

Glyphs. Well I do view glyphs as highly situational and change them often. Staples for me are Divine Plea and SoV. SoV is almost useless for you in that gear being comfortably over expertise cap. I cycle the third spot with Glyph of Holy Wrath for lower spire trash up to Marrowgar (our ret pallies use it as well the interrupts are great) Glyph of HotR for Deathwhisper trash and adds and Glyph of Avengers Shield for single target bosses like Saurfang, Rot and Fest where are either no adds or you don't want to hit them.

Hope that was helpful or at least gave you some things to consider.

Well,

That for the info. I consider some change.. But you saying what i doing most... I am now OT but because the MT of my guild

So, that why i need a lot of info. Sure i need to search for my stuff. But with a little help out you guys is no problem.

Greets Lichabdun

+ Reply to Thread