+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weres the Wow Runes

Weres the Wow Runes

I am planning to create my own UI design for KG Panels.

The version I like to do up is some nice runes but I haven't been able to find any I can use I know I seen some used for the UI but I haven't been able to find any.

If ya can link some of the runes that will be great or point me were they are at.

Celiea

You can usually find big art packs on WoWinterface or Curse. That would be my best suggestion.
    "A man can learn twice as much from milking a cat as two men can from a very tall fourth man.
    - Mark "Alec Baldwin" Twain

I am wondering I have been trying to find the right fonts for those rune symbols but no luck any one know which font is used on the (Dark UI Graphic) addon for KgPanels?

This isn't the WoW forums, you don't really need to bump your topic if it falls from the first un-stickied topic down to the third. Trust me, people still see it a whole inch down the page.

Are you refering to this Dark UI or some other Dark UI? If it isn't, please provide a link to the UI in question. Video showing it, or specific picture of it is also helpful.
    http://www.wowuigallery.com/topic/dark-ui-1

I really think what you are looking for has nothing to do with KGPanels. KGPanels is for panel artwork, like putting background artwork around your UI elements. I believe what you are actually asking about is a particular addon which changes the display of the runes UI element itself. If that is the UI you are talking about it looks like they are using Forte_Cooldown for monitoring rune cooldowns.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

yea its an artwork I am making so I must be in the wrong place to post. :S

Download the picture, open it up in paint. Put a nice big red box around what you want us to identify for you and post the picture.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

+ Reply to Thread