+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is frost really being kicked while its down?

Is frost really being kicked while its down?

Is frost tanking still a viable way of tanking these days? I know everyone is going blood, but it looks like its just a fad , and while im at it i hate how blizzard is making blood a tank spec. really frost should be the tank spec, looking frost pressence, its ment for tanking so you think frost would be tanking spec.

Im not quite sure of what you are asking here.

Frost Can Tank now still and I know plenty of people who are both 2h Frost tanking and DW frost tanking.

As soon as the new expansion comes out no you won't be able to tank as a frost dk anymore. Sorry

Bliz has decided Blood will tank and that is the last word

Frost is fine for tanking these days. I tank heroics and trash in Frost and raid bosses in Blood - for the most part. However, I see no reason why I couldn't tank everything in Frost, expect that Blood is fun with raid bosses.

I maintank ICC25 on my DK as 2H Frost. No issues.

Cry Havoc! And let slip the Ghosts of War..

Quote Originally Posted by Theotherone View Post
    Frost is fine for tanking these days. I tank heroics and trash in Frost and raid bosses in Blood - for the most part. However, I see no reason why I couldn't tank everything in Frost, expect that Blood is fun with raid bosses.
    Same. Frost is fine for tanking (and superior for AoE), till patch 4.0 (Cataclysm).

+ Reply to Thread