+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury warrior off hand, Bryntroll or Cryptmaker?

Fury warrior off hand, Bryntroll or Cryptmaker?

Here's my armory... http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ecutus&n=Ulfas

Here's the situation, I'm about a week of away from having the Primordial saronites for Shadow's Edge (the only thing I lack).

Here's my question. As a fury warrior which would be a better off hand to Shadow's Edge Bryntroll or Cryptmaker? (assuming both are non-heroics)

I'm not an expert as warriors at all.

But most will tell you that anything with a proc should be main hand and off hand should be mainly whatever has the best stats. So Bryntoll main hand, cryptmaker offhand.

No, I think you missed the intent of my post... or perhaps I stated it wrong. lemme try again.

I'll be picking up Shadow's Edge shortly and will be putting it in the main hand. I already have cryptmaker, but should I use that as offhand with SE, or would Bryntroll make a better OH?

Shadows edge MH, Cryptmaker OH. You'll benifit from the ArP on the cryptmaker a lot more, plus the hit is a substantial amount of the fairly easy to reach 5% you need as fury, allowing for non hit gear choices. Also, weapon damage even in the off hand matters, as whirlwind is based off both weapons' damage.

Bryntroll is bad in your offhand because offhand white swings have a 25% miss chance so it would proc much less than its stat budget is taken for.

Bryntroll is just a lame wep in the first place, its got No stats other than a proc and a few gem slots, i vote Cryptmaker with the shadows edge

+ Reply to Thread