+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trauma - question

Trauma - question

A lot of the healers in my 25 man have the mace and with reaching hardmodes now we will be getting the heroic version.

Say 3 out of 5-6 healers have the mace does one proc over write someone else's weapon proc?

Now say 2 healers (out of 5-6) have the regular version of the mace and 1 has the heroic, does the heroic version over write the regular weapon?

IF it is anything like other weapon procs such as Earthliving, then all procs should stack with eachother. There is no reason why they shouldn't, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

I think if u get the weapon it proc it will place a 6 second buff on an individual. All players within the 10 yard radius of this player will recieve foutain of light healing AURA. Aura's do not stack. If you have two melee standing next to eachother and have 2 healers proc the 6 second buff on each player they will only recieve the aura once. If you have the proc on 1 melee and 1 ranged a long ways away, then anyone within 10 yards of either/both player will get the aura buff once. I think with the heroic version of this weapon it would likely override the normal version much like imp devo aura over normal devo aura.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=71864
    6 second duration on the player it procs on and its effect is "apply area aura"

ulyssez you're right, I didn't notice the aura thingy.

But I think you would need to stack a lot of healers to get constant clipping of it though, don't you think? And even then, we're talking being the 3rd or 4th person in a fixed raid group to get it before it really diminishes in value.

Is it possible for the proc from Trauma and the proc from Althor's Abacus to feed off of each other? It seems like it would be a bit over powered for them to do so but as a healer I think it would be pretty sweet.

the abicus and trauma proc eachother.
    one thing i've noticed on trauma is the the cooldown is based off of the target that it procs off of, not the caster who cast it.

There is no CD on Trauma afaik, only the 1% proc chance making it look like it

+ Reply to Thread