+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Off-Spec Fury Warrior

Off-Spec Fury Warrior

So I've been tanking on my first 80 for a while now, and doing pretty good.

BUT, a guild discussion came up where there may be times I'll be going back to DPS for some fights.

I've pretty much just crank'd up on ArP. After reading the Fury guide i'm pretty well in the rotation, but wanted someone with a little more fury EXP to give a once over.

My biggest issue is I've been using the tanking helm for this set so I can get the EXP, but switching to the current helm drops my exp to 18.

Advice ? Thoughts ?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...odhoof&cn=Nixk

If your guild is downing saurfang on a regular basis, try to get Ramaladni's Blade of Culling, that would more than make up for the expertise you lose switching to the dps helm. If not, Keen Obsidian Edged Blade from Onyxia's lair would also put you well over the expertise cap, at the cost of a significant amount of armor penetration, assuming you can get a group for it. However, that would allow you to equip the 245 badge helm for dps, which has about 30 more armor pen rating than the Tyrannical Beheader, not to mention gain you a respectable amount of crit. Also- drop the Hit trinket. It's an absolutely terrible trinket, I'm pretty sure blizz put the 245 badge trinkets in as a joke to see how many people would waste the emblems on them. Even a trinket from the emblems of heroism would suit you better (The Mirror of Truth is a pretty good one). If your guild is downing the first wing of ICC on a regular basis you'll eventually get the Whispering Fanged Skull, which is awesome. You've got a ridiculous amount of hit even without the trinket but replacing it with something better should be your first priority.

+ Reply to Thread