+ Reply to Thread

Thread: addon to block the whoosh sound when an ability is on cd, or gcd is not finished?

addon to block the whoosh sound when an ability is on cd, or gcd is not finished?

I know its a silly thing to ask but i usually played WoW with my game sounds off, but i've recently wanted to try enjoying the game with sounds just to see what its like, however the annoying whoosh sound is killing it for me.

Is there an addon or a way to block the GCD/CD whoosh sound if i hit a keybind before a GCD/CD are up?

You can remove the error sounds in the sound options ingame, and also remove the error text with the Errormonster addon.

thats not the sound i'm talking about, its a whoosh noise, unlike the "that ability is not ready yet" error sound. its the sound of your GCD or CDs being locked up and not able to use an ability.

Well, I have a macro trinket that disables it but I also see within the macro the sound is turned back on after using both trinkets so I'm not entirely sure how it would work

#showtooltip <insert spell>
    /run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX","0")
    /use 13
    /use 14
    /run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX","1")
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    /cast <insert spell>

+ Reply to Thread