+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Advice Runeforge vs enchants

Advice Runeforge vs enchants

Just something I have been pondering is that i find many of the runeforging abilities lacking; and have been tossing around the idea of dropping one of my rune's for an actually tank chant on one hand. The problem I am finding is i have no-reference in how this will work as I have yet to find any DK's who have strayed from runeforging. Where i am starting to tend to think that they may work better in combination with other certian enchants such as bladeward when a Dk relies on so much mitigation. Looking for others thoughts or ideas on this or if any know of any who have tried and what results they had.
    Thanks for the help
    Ab

thing is that rune forge is free and quick also i find it better than any other enchants like the tanking one gives u def plus health which anyother tankin chant dose not u really cant compete with that

yes but even droppin the def chant i sit well above def cap

The Death Knight Runeforges are designed to be vastly superior to regular weapon enchants, in addition to being free of cost. Use them.

There's no reason to not use the Stoneskin Gargoyle (or its 1h equivalent) for tanking. Even if you're over the defense "cap" it still grants you stamina and avoidance.

Just because you are def capped does not make defense useless. If you absolutely dont want to use stoneskin or carapace then go with fallen crusader for a wee bit more healing and increased threat.

+ Reply to Thread