+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best 3.3.3 Protection Warrior Trinkets

Best 3.3.3 Protection Warrior Trinkets

Hey Team, thanks for clicking!

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...%27jin&cn=Ceba

As you can see I'm using:

-Monarch Crab Gemmed for Stam (+123 Stam, Use: Increases Dodge by 300 for 10s)
    -The Black Heart (+126 Stam, Equip: On attack, Chance to gain 7056 Armor for 10s)

On ICC 10 we're up to Sindragosa, preparing for the Lich King fight, and on ICC 25 we're up to Blood Queen. I almost always Off-Tank for both groups.

I'd like to know what trinkets to upgrade to for this and beyond. It appears as though the Skeleton Key is favored by many, but I've refrained thus far as the use seems weaker than the Monarch Crab's dodge.

Additionally, I'd like to slowly build my my T10 Bonus set for Heroic modes, but I'm not sure thats something I should worry about just yet. (However, I should mention I'm still in the Triumph 245 Helm / Shoulders)

I like the armor bonus of the Black Heart a lot, but it obviously doesn't help in magic fights. Again, I passed on Juggernaut's Vitality (Horde's version of Satrina's Scarab) as the use seemed really unimpressive compared to the bonuses I already had.

Should I put more emphasis on stacking stam through trinkets, and just go for the Skeleton Key and the Juggernaut's Vitality? Or are there other options Im not aware of?

Thanks!

1. Buy a Glyph of Indomitability. Armor is just that good, especially with the 10% health buff.

2. Either hope for Unidentifiable Organ to drop, or get the Skeleton Key (or Juggernauts Vitality, if you want to save the badges)

My trinket setup as of right now is the Organ and the skealton key. Although I am planning on getting the scarab to swap out with the organ depending if i am MT or OT

Toronto, Ontario. (I understand I play an EU server.)
    Sindragosa's Perfect Fang. 25 man drop. Skeleton key. Both in total give about 228 each? You're getting something like 550 stamina off of em.

Thanks for the help, guys!

Sindragosa's Fang sounds incredible! but I have a feeling it will be a while before I see it drop.

Unidentifiable Organ looks like a really nice upgrade for the Black Heart, I'll have to keep on hoping for that one.

I never went for the Glyph of Indomitability as I had dodge and stam on the Crab, and when I got it, I was so focused on keeping health up, as that was the one requirement pugs were concerned with.

The dodge on use is much higher, but I worry about losing the 163 Stam in exchange for that armor.

Does anyone know how much Armor is equal to 1 stam? That would make all of this stuff a lot easier.

Heroic flawless fang and heroic organ are the best in slot.

Get the corroded skeleton key and juggernauts vitality, 4600 healing + 4600 max hp helps a lot on high burst damage.

roughly 11 armor ~ 1 stam.

So the Glyph gives you roughly 154 stam.

I run the glyph and skeleton key for most fights, I'll throw on heroic jugg's vit/scarab and skeleton key for magic fights. I'm wanting the unidentified organ.

Syndragosa's fang is lackluster to me, as it is most useful on the syndragosa fight and maybe LK... that's about it. the heroic version would be tops for passive EH though.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Thanks, Mellvar!

Just got the Glyph, it's great. I didn't realize the dodge bonus was twice as long as the crab. (20s v 10s). Definitely worth the slight EH loss.

Thanks again for the info, everyone.

+ Reply to Thread