+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which heroic t10 first?

Which heroic t10 first?

Just want to make sure theres not a stupidly obvious thing I should be doing before I blow this on something I'll regret.

I can upgrade my sanctified shoulders, gloves, or pants to heroic.

I'll provide more info if requested

Whichever gives you the most armor bonus I'd say (assuming you are a plate tank, can't see your armory). That would be either chest or gloves.

Why use tier pants?

The glove is better if you value 100 armor over 10 stamina, if not then upgrade the pants.

Shoulders or gloves first on the list. Scrap the legs and get Pillars of Might instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreador View Post
    Shoulders or gloves first on the list. Scrap the legs and get Pillars of Might instead.
    Why not chest? That seems the strongest upgrade to me.

It depends on if you have the 277 grinning skull boots imo. The chest is where a lot of your expertise is coming from, if you're not comfortable losing that expertise, then I'd so go gloves then chest, otherwise I'd say chest -> gloves, then take care of shoulders and helm.

Also, while pillars of might are sexy, there's a decent argument to using the 277 leggaurds of lost hope over pillars for some fights, specifically Sindragosa, LK, and LDW (heroic modes, of course), and especially if you are using the 4pc10, because then stam becomes even better since it increases your bubble effect. And since stam gives more HP per point in ICC25 (b/c of the buff) it also gets even higher value when doing the MEH vs PEH calculations for best TEH against a boss.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Quote Originally Posted by almightypancake View Post
    Why not chest? That seems the strongest upgrade to me.
    He didn't list that he has the chest...

Indeed Agg I agree with you about the legs for those fights...however, both Pillars and Lost Hope 277 are better than 277 T10. Y/N?

He didn't list that he has the chest...

Indeed Agg I agree with you about the legs for those fights...however, both Pillars and Lost Hope 277 are better than 277 T10. Y/N?
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=50612;49904;51228

Confirm. 277 T10 is a loss of 29 stam in addition to the loss of 1088 armor (in relation to pillars of might).
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.

Probably should have mentioned I'm a paladin

the gear is itemized the same, same rules apply.

Guys with the "exponencial! buff inside icc i think armor after 15% will be kinda crapy since with a little bit of stamina stack +15% armor will get a big blow.
    For me i'm thinking of 4 277 Pieces of T10 less the chest since in my view and combining all stats is the piece that covers all stats.

You get expertise near the soft cap or in the soft cap if you have a weapon with expertise or VDM boots, and good hit rating, and you only lose 17x3 stamina counting you dont take the BiS with higer stamina like shoulder of gunship heroic, gloves of princes heroic, and legs from marrowgar i think, and you gain the 4 pieces bonus witch again with the increasing buff of icc%% will get even better.

So i think with more passing time the pillar of might + all other T10 will get a bit back and even obsolete, inside ICC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the main post here i would say the safer to buy is head 277 from Tier 10 since you wont change it.
    Last edited by repinho; 04-16-2010 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=50612;49904;51228

Confirm. 277 T10 is a loss of 29 stam in addition to the loss of 1088 armor (in relation to pillars of might).

You posted the DPS legs nub!

You posted the DPS legs nub!
    haha xD

The link was busted for me, 277 legs here: http://www.wowhead.com/item=51223 compared to Pillars of might http://www.wowhead.com/item=49904 compared to 277 Legguards of Lost Hope: http://www.wowhead.com/item=50612 LoLH have more stam and hit instead of expertise /shrug.

+ Reply to Thread