+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior tank been absent for half a year. Need some advice.

Warrior tank been absent for half a year. Need some advice.

I've been absent from WoW for a half a year now and I was wondering if my spec and gear were still valid or should I tweak it some. Do I lack any stats, for which I should gem? Any easy upgrades out there now? Also do you think I'm geared enough for ICC 10? Thank you all in advance.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...hood&cn=Thakor

Hey mate, welcome back! I too was absent for about half a year so hopefully I can give some advice from my experience.

Your gear looks good, all I can say is really keep working on Heroics/Raids for badges to replace those Trinkets. There are a heap of mass-Stam trinkets around with much better Use bonuses, like The Black Heart just to name one.

Other than that you seem to be going good. As for spec, I find everyone seems to differ on that area... so I will let somebody will more raid experience help you out

Good luck mate!
    It's always easier to just be nice.

Spec is outdated yeah. This is the best sepc imo at the moment imo, best as in its best for all functions, rather than best for one particular job (some even have two prot specs, but with this spec you ont need two specs, unless you abolsutley need the imp demo shout for HM).

http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc....12521030113321

Some will say focused rage is better than 5/5 shield spec, but its not true. I knew from day one I didnt need focused rage anymore when the new buffs came out, (but i couldnt prove it )and that 5/5 shield spec is just more useful in more situations. Then a few weeks ago someone came and did the math here and found that 5/5 was idd better than focused rage. Even if it was about the same rage gen, ss is still better cause its giving you some block too, and it gives you rage when you most need it, ie smart rage.

Tbh I see as though im getting imp disc in place of focused rage though, so if i wanted focused rage i would take those points out of imp disc, and make that spec my threat spec. ( when i was raiding super serious i used two prot specs, one was my survival one and one was my super threat spec, but its just isnt needed anymore imo)

PS devestate glyph is almost a must have unless you raid with many other warriors ( can drop out glyph of blocking now too, as its no longer a must have, unless you want every single point of survibilty). If you notice sunders get stakced on the boss within two globals anyway , its not really needed, buts ist still useful for trash. Always keep shield wall, last stand glyphs on you in case you get stuck ona fight and need more cds.
    Last edited by Krays; 04-18-2010 at 04:43 AM.

Thanks for the advice so far!

Last edited by Djangor; 04-18-2010 at 01:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread