+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enchant-Blood Draining is bugged?

Enchant-Blood Draining is bugged?

My hp is 20% while I hit a mob and gain 1 stack of blood draining, but sometimes the Buff doesn't heal me. Instead it goes to 2 stacks, 3 4 5 stacks....

Is it bugged?

Toronto, Ontario. (I understand I play an EU server.)
    It may be the possibility that it only activates when you are hit from >35% to <35% . That is one possible explanation. Attempt to get stacks, then go below 35% health. If it doesn't activate at that point, then it is bugged.

It could be it only procs on hits(triggered by life loss), so simply staying at 20% isn't quite enough to trigger it. The 35% are the condition and losing life is the trigger.

Just the other day I was testing Blood Draining vs. Blade Barrier on Thrym in Zul'Drak. Blood Draining did proc but I didn't watch if it procced when I was below 20%.
    He is quite good for tests like these.

Any takers?

SIMON DE MONTFORT, EARL OF LEICESTER
    pioneer of representative government who was
    killed in the Battle of Evesham on 4 August 1265.

Well from >35% to <35%, it works fine. But sometimes it works like life leech at <35%, and sometimes it doesn't. That's why i think it's bugged. Also in Boss Fight, I notice my hp was down to 27% then being healed to 60% without triggering the 5 stacks blood draining Buff on me. So i think this enchant is bugged. Can someone clear this up?

I believe this has been shown to have an internal cooldown of at least 10 seconds. I'm not sure if its longer but could that have contributed to any of the buggyness you noted (i.e. had it gone off only a short time before you were expecting it to go off again)?

I think I figure out how this enchant works now...The buff only heals you when you are being attacked with less than 35% of health. Therefore, the boss damages you to 34% from 100% doesn't trgger the heal, you need to take one more hit at 34% to trigger the heal...

Quote Originally Posted by skydown13 View Post
    I think I figure out how this enchant works now...The buff only heals you when you are being attacked with less than 35% of health. Therefore, the boss damages you to 34% from 100% doesn't trgger the heal, you need to take one more hit at 34% to trigger the heal...
    This is definitely not true. I'm trying to find a specific instance in one of my logs where I can prove this, but I've gone from >35% to <35% in one hit and had blood draining kick in.

Quote Originally Posted by almightypancake View Post
    This is definitely not true. I'm trying to find a specific instance in one of my logs where I can prove this, but I've gone from >35% to <35% in one hit and had blood draining kick in.
    Yes you are right. I tried it again with my mage friend. The damage from 40% to 30% triggers the heal Buff. But during ICC raid tonight, Boss damages me from 60% to 25% many times without triggering my 5 stacks Buff. I am confused.....Can someone check during their raid?

It could be set to calculate incoming heals into the percentage.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

+ Reply to Thread