+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Upgrade Conundrum

Upgrade Conundrum

oook. Having quite the internal debate over this, so I thought I'd get some opinions...

I've got my 95 badges for my next t10 upgrade...but which to choose...

I was initially going to go with the helm. I have the 232 helm off Ony 10, which has been very good to me. I always felt the stats on that were very good for the item level.

I also have the 232 t9 chest.

Now, I think upgrading the chest to t10 is the larger stat upgrade...I gain more stam and armor that way, though I dont pick up quite as much avoidance or str. But in upgrading the chest, i lose my t9 bonus...which brings me to one of the questions...

Do the 5% to HoR from t9 and the 20% to HoR from t10 stack?

If i upgrade the helm, I gain a TON of STR and Parry, but I only gain 3 stam and about 120 armor (vs gaining...30ish stam and over 1k armor on the chest). However, I keep my t9 bonus this way...

I know in the end I can replace both, but with spring here and school getting busy for many (and due to military deployments) our guild hasn't been raiding quite as much, so badge grinding is a bit slower.

My other thought was VoA...i wasn't sure if t10 chests drop in VoA or if it was just gloves/legs.

Aaaanyway...any thoughts? here's my armory link

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...t&cn=Valhathos

Feel free to give some criticism (preferable friendly!) about anything else you notice too :-p

Thanks in advance

-Val

70 views and no thoughts?

+ Reply to Thread